This package suits all KTM ‘GROUP’ 300 SX/XC models with the new 300 TBI (Throttle body injection) engine. The models include:
KTM300 SX/XC 23-on
Husky TX300 23-on
GasGas EX300 24-on
This kit does not suit EXC/XC-W/TE/EC Models.
This package includes:
- A Billet TSP Head (Cap and Insert)
- Reflash of your stock ECU with refined Power valve settings, improved fuel and ignition maps developed by TSP.
- Head O-ring & Washer Kit
- New Heat Range Spark plug
This package makes a huge difference to the 300TBI over stock, with some key features being:
- Drastically improved throttle response in the whole RPM range
- Both Green & White maps are tuned and the stock map switch works like normal to select between the customised maps.
- Smoother throttle response
- Much better part throttle power
- Better fuelling… some areas are crisper than stock for better throttle response, and some areas are richer for improved reliability.
- Much more enjoyable to ride
Cosmetic imperfection head option ($100 discount): If you would like a cosmetic damaged/imperfection head for a $100 discount off your order, please use the below coupon code in checkout. This is for website sales only.
Coupon code: COSMETICHEAD
For the first time since the release of the first fuel injected bikes back in 2018 we are offering 3 different ECU tunes to suit the 300 SX/XC models. This is because these bikes are being used in a wide range of conditions from high level MX through to Hard Enduro. The demands from riders on these engine is very broad and what is best suited to MX is not at all suitable to hard enduro. The 3 ECU tunes available are:
- HARD ENDURO (HE) – The Green Map is the more aggressive of the 2 maps with White being softer. Both maps give better part throttle power than stock but its delivered in a more useable manner. The green map revs out better for faster open sections or hill climbs, while the white maps is softer for very technical riding.
- TRAIL (TR) – The Green map is more aggressive and is taken from the MX Tune. The White Map is softer and richer and is taken from the HE tune. This is a very versatile tune which gives the rider a broad range of performance through both the green and white maps. This is ideally suited to trail riding or cross country racing where the rider occasionally wants a softer map for more technical terrain.
- MOTOCROSS (MX) – The MX Map basically has 2 aggressive maps… the Green map is the proper tuned map which get maximum performance, while the white map is a slightly softer/safer map with a bit more fuel and a bit less ignition advance and is ideally suited to higher compression heads or deep sand riding where the normal Green tune may be a a bit too crisp.
As usual we offer a range of cylinder head options for this Power Kit. are as follows:
- MEDIUM COMP – this head suits the majority of trail riders and racers who want better bottom and mid power and a small gain up top as well. The power delivery is much stronger and more tractable than stock and suits a wide range of riding conditions. Suited to 95 or 98 RON fuel (approx 89 or 91 in the USA).
- HIGH COMP – this head suits riders who want harder hitting power everywhere, especially down low. It completely transforms the TBI into a weapon. This head pushes the limits of normal 98 RON pump fuel at sea level (approx 91 in the USA) but can be used in normal trail riding conditions safely in order to achieve maximum bottom/mid performance. If you are using this head at sea level for MX, deep sand riding or in very cold weather we would suggest running the softer/richer White map and/or some slightly higher octane fuel. Its not ideal for Hard Enduro due to the aggressive low end delivery and the higher tendency to increase heat in the engine. This head can also be used at elevations above 1000M to approximately replicate a medium compression head at sea level. Above 1000m it is perfectly safe for pump fuel.
All TSP mods are designed and dyno tested in-house at TSP so you can be sure you’re getting reliable performance for local conditions.